Food Choices: We Are What We Eat
ABOUT THE TALK
We are what we eat. Learn more about the true cost of our food choices in this three-part talk by Rebecca Cappelli:
- With Health: you will learn the impact of nutrition and simple food hacks to start a healthy lifestyle
- With Home: you will discover the environmental impact of our food choices and how to protect the planet with every bite
- With Heart: you will make the connection that takes you to the next step - becoming every day life heroes
Join this inspiring talk with beautiful visuals, insightful infographics and stories that will empower you to start building the world you want to live in.
ABOUT THE HOST
A French citizen and a mandarin speaking professional, Rebecca has lived in Asia for over 14 years including Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and now Singapore. She works with various non-profit organizations with the project Let us be Heroes to empower people to become a line of defense for their health, the planet and the animals.
JustCo is Singapore’s largest co-working space in the Central Business District (CBD). It was established to meet the growing demand for creative, collaborative workspaces integrating lifestyle, community and technology into the work environment. It offers an open and dynamic environment which includes an expansive common area for networking and collaboration, as well as a games room for clients to relax and unwind. Clients have the flexibility of getting a desk or a dedicated and secured studio space with access to all shared facilities.
- The event description was updated. Diff#321215 2018-03-05 09:58:04
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM SGT
- Venue Address
- 6 Raffles Quay, #16-01 Singapore